Knowledge of Intelligent Weak Electricity Engineering Video Surveillance System Monitoring Pole
The installation monitoring company found that we often use monitoring poles for weak current projects. We generally don't pay much attention to this pole, but in practical applications, what should be paid attention to?
How to operate outdoor monitoring poles
The installation monitoring company proposed that the general urban road monitoring poles are made according to 6 meters in height and 1 meter in the horizontal arm, and the community monitoring poles are conventionally manufactured in accordance with the height of 3-4 meters and the arm length of 0.8 meters.
Monitoring pole foundation
1. There is no special situation. The concrete of the embedded parts of the monitoring pole is C25 砼, and the steel bars are in compliance with the national standard and wind requirements. The cement is No. 425 ordinary portland cement. The proportion of concrete and the minimum amount of cement should meet the requirements of GBJ204-83; the threads above the flange of the anchor bolts of the embedded parts are well wrapped to prevent damage to the threads. According to the embedded parts installation diagram, correctly place the embedded parts of the monitoring pole to ensure the extension of the support arm.
2. The flatness of the concrete pouring surface of the monitoring pole base is less than 5mm / m. Try to keep the level of the embedded parts of the pole as far as possible. The flange of the embedded part is 20 ~ 30 mm lower than the surrounding ground, and then the reinforcing ribs are covered with a C25 fine stone ballast to prevent water accumulation.
1.The monitoring rod must have a lightning rod and a good ground. It is best to add a lead to the ground (the conductive body is recommended not to go through the rod body), and its ground resistance is less than 4 ohms; the direction is perpendicular to the traffic lane (or as required by the engineer). The anchor bolt is used as the main reinforcement.
1. Beside a pole, a control box, a bend of a cable, a straight length of a cable tube of more than 50 meters, or when the cable tubes at both ends are not more than 100 mm apart on the same plane, a hand hole must be installed.
2. The size of the inner circumference of the hand hole well is 500 (length) x 500 (width) x 600 (deep) MM, and the gravel layer is used for seepage; the walls of the hand hole well must be covered with cement mortar.
3. The control box is equipped by the equipment manufacturer according to the required capacity. The shell is made of high-quality cold-rolled steel with a wall thickness of not less than 1.2mm. The exterior is sprayed with outdoor plastic powder and is waterproof, anti-theft and heat dissipation.
4. The depth of cracks, delaminations, heavy skins, slag inclusions and other pits or scratches that may affect the material and mechanical properties of structural steel shall not be greater than 1/2 of the negative tolerance of steel thickness, and shall not be greater than 0.5mm.
5. Design basis: Design wind load: 23m / s2, Fatigue life: 30 years, in accordance with the latest national standard version of "carbon structural steel", "Code for Construction and Acceptance of Cable Circuits for Electrical Installation Engineering", "Construction and Acceptance of Steel Structure Engineering" "Acceptance Code", "Construction Acceptance Code for Reinforced Concrete Engineering" and other relevant specifications for construction.
1. Meet the requirements of current national standards, and have qualified certification documents. Carbon steel uses E43 type electrode. The quality of the electrode should comply with the latest national standards. Never use welding rods with detached coatings, rusted or wet cores, and rusted electrodes. The welding size meets the design requirements. The welding wave on the metal surface of the weld is uniform. It must not affect the strength of cracks, slag inclusions, weld nodules, burn-through, undissolved, arc pits and needle-like pores, and there are no defects such as wrinkles and interruptions. The depth of meat bite in the weld zone shall not exceed 0.5mm, and the cumulative total length shall not exceed 10% of the total length of the weld. The width of the weld is less than 20mm, the remaining height of the fillet is 1.5mm ~ 2.5mm, the fillet height of the fillet should be 6mm ~ 8mm, and the size of the fillet must not be less than the design size.
2. Hot-dip zinc is used for the anti-corrosion treatment. Before the anti-corrosion treatment, the steel components should be effectively derusted. The thickness of the hot-dip zinc is not less than 85um, and the zinc layer should be uniform. When using copper sulfate solution for the corrosion test, more than 4 times. Without iron, the zinc layer should be firmly bonded to the metal body. After the hammer test, the zinc layer does not peel off and does not bulge. Passivation treatment should be performed after zinc leaching, and 48h salt spray test is qualified. For each 100 m rod, the straightness error of the axis measurement does not exceed 0.5 ‰, and the straight line error of the full length of the rod does not exceed 1 ‰.
1. The reinforcement cage of the foundation should be temporarily fixed, and at the same time, the plane of the foundation roof of the reinforcement pet should be horizontal, that is, use a spirit level to measure in two directions of the foundation roof vertically, and observe the bubbles must be centered; Dense, prohibiting concrete drums;
2. Seal the plastic pipe or other materials at the mouth of the embedded pipe before construction to prevent the concrete from leaking into the embedded pipe during concrete pouring, which will cause the embedded pipe to become blocked. After the foundation is poured, the foundation surface must be higher than Ground level 5MM ～ 10MM; concrete must be cured for a period of time to ensure that the concrete can reach a certain installation strength.
3. Each metal pole must be grounded, and its grounding resistance is less than 4 ohms; the specific data of each pole base is subject to site construction requirements.
1. Road monitoring poles generally only require small-sized manholes. For the convenience of equipment installation, manholes should be installed near the monitoring poles. When the groundwater level is not high, only gravel (sand) cushions should be laid at the bottom of the manholes to allow them to stay in the manholes on rainy days. The accumulated water seeps into the ground, but there must be a concrete foundation cushion under the well wall and a cement mortar for the well wall. When the groundwater level is high, add a layer of 10CM concrete cushion to the bottom of the well. The wall and bottom of the well must be painted and waterproofed. Mortar
2. The net size is 500 × 500 × 600 (length × width × height), using Mu10 brick M5 cement mortar 240 thick masonry, the cover plate is Φ8 @ 150 bidirectional configuration C20 砼 prefabricated plate thickness is 60 thick, the elevation is the same as the sidewalk surface or Green belt, the surface of the board must be smooth, lifting holes are provided, and the cover plate is made according to the national standard. The specific civil engineering data of each manhole is subject to site construction requirements.
How to choose the right monitoring pole
When purchasing a monitoring pole, you can generally consider three points:
First, it has a high-quality main shaft. Generally, the better monitoring rods are the main rods made of high-quality seamless steel pipes. Such a main shaft can have stronger pressure resistance. Therefore, everyone must check the production materials of the main rod of the monitoring rod when purchasing the monitoring rod.
Second, it has a thicker wall. Generally, the better monitoring rods have a relatively thick tube wall, because the thick tube wall can make the monitoring rods have better wind resistance and pressure bearing capacity. So everyone must know the thickness of the pipe wall when purchasing the monitoring rod.
Third, it has the characteristics of convenient installation. Generally, the better monitoring poles have the characteristics of flexible installation. Because only a simpler operation than the ordinary monitor lever can have a better user experience and thus have a stronger competitiveness.
Secondly, according to the surveillance camera to be installed, select the appropriate surveillance pole.
The monitoring installation company will reasonably choose the rods to avoid the camera being blocked in the selection of social security monitoring rods. According to different camera types, try to choose the height of the manuscript that meets the best monitoring effect. It is appropriate: the height between 3.5-5.5 meters Both are available as options.
(1) Selection of the height of gun-type camera rods: For the choice of gun-type camera rods, try to choose a rod type with a relatively low height, and usually choose a rod with a height of 3.5-4.5 meters.
(2) Selection of the height of the spherical camera rod: The spherical camera can rotate 360 degrees and the focal length can be adjusted. All the spherical rods should be as high as possible. Generally, we choose a rod between 4.5-5.5 meters. Piece type. For the above-mentioned poles of various heights, a reasonable length of the cross arm should be selected according to the distance between the position of the vertical pole and the monitoring target and the viewing direction to avoid that the cross arm is too short to capture appropriate monitoring content. In a sheltered environment, 1 meter or 2 meters of the cross arm should be selected to reduce obstruction.
Third, the selection of monitoring pole installation position
The selection of monitoring pole points needs to consider environmental factors comprehensively:
(1) The distance between the pole point and the pole point is not less than 300 meters in principle;
(2) In principle, the position of the pole must be at least 5 meters from the monitoring target area, and the longest distance must not be greater than 50 meters, so as to ensure that the monitoring screen can contain more valuable information;
(3) Where there is a light source nearby, priority is given to using the light source. But pay attention to the camera's installation position should be in the direction of the light;
(4) Avoid installing in places with high contrast as much as possible. If installation is necessary, consider:
① Turn on exposure compensation (the effect is not obvious); ② Use fill light; ③ Set the camera of the underpass outside the entrance and exit; ④ Set it a little inside the aisle.
(5) The position of the pole should be avoided as much as possible from green trees or other obstructing objects. If it must be installed, consideration should be given to avoiding the obstruction of trees or other obstructions, and leaving space for future growth of the trees;
(6) Pay attention to the survey, try to get electricity from traffic police traffic signals, street light distribution boxes, the government, larger enterprises, institutions (such as government departments, public transport companies, water supply groups, hospitals, etc.), as far as possible for coordination, Improve the stability of electricity consumption. Try to avoid small commercial users from getting electricity, especially for civilian use.
(7) The gun mounted on the side of the road, pay attention to the reverse shooting of pedestrians, facial features of pedestrians in non-motorized lanes. (8) The camera installed at the bus station should be arranged in the rear direction of the vehicle as far as possible, avoiding the headlights of the vehicle to facilitate the capture of the boarding personnel.
It is worth noting that in the monitoring pole installation specifications, it is required that the monitoring pole must have a lightning rod and good ground protection. It is best to add a lead to the ground (it is recommended that the conductive body does not go through the pole), so to ensure that the front-end equipment is normal for a long time. For operation, it is necessary to install matching surge protectors for various signals, and standard grounding is required.
The installation monitoring company pointed out that the cameras are installed on vertical poles. In the case of good soil conditions on the site (less conductive materials such as stone and sand), the vertical poles can be used to ground directly. The size of the pit is 2000 × 1000 × 600mm. The proportion of fine soil or moist soil reaches 85%, which is filled with fine soil, and then a 1500mm × 12mm steel bar is buried vertically, the concrete is poured, and when it reaches the ground, the fixing bolts are fixed (fixed according to the size of the pole base), One of the bolts can be welded to the steel bar and used as a ground electrode. After the concrete is completely stabilized, backfill it with fine soil and ensure some humidity. Finally, the ground wire of the camera and the lightning arrester can be directly welded to the ground electrode on the pole. Do anti-rust treatment and nameplate.
Chongqing Network Wiring Company saw that if the site soil conditions are bad (more non-conductive materials such as stone sand), it is necessary to use materials that increase the contact area of the grounding body. Use drag reducing agents, flat steel and angle steel. Specific measures: The previous operation is as above. Before pouring the concrete foundation, a 150mm-thick chemical resistance reducing agent should be laid along the pit wall, in which an angle steel of 2500 × 50 × 50 × 3mm is embedded, and (iron) is 40 × 4 The flat steel is pulled down along the pole, and the ground wire of the lightning protection device and the camera is properly welded to the flat steel. The flat steel is then welded to the underground angle steel (iron). The ground resistance test can be less than 10 ohms according to the national standard.
Fourth, the monitoring pole installation precautions
The nearest distance of the pole position of Chongqing Security Monitoring Company to the monitoring target area shall not be less than 5 meters, and the longest distance shall not be greater than 50 meters, so as to ensure that the monitoring picture can contain more valuable information.
Where there is a light source nearby, priority is given to using the light source. But pay attention to the camera's installation position should be in the direction of light.
Try to avoid installing in places with high contrast, if it must be installed, consider: ① Turn on exposure compensation (the effect is not obvious); ② Use fill light; ③ Set the camera of the underpass outside the entrance and exit; ④ Set it a little inside the aisle.
Position the pole as far as possible from green trees or other obstructing objects. If you must install it, consider avoiding the obstruction of trees or other obstructions, and leave space for future growth of the trees.
During the survey, attention should be paid to obtaining electricity from traffic police signals, street light distribution boxes, governments, larger enterprises, and public institutions (such as government departments, public transport companies, water supply groups, and hospitals) as much as possible to facilitate coordination and increase electricity consumption. The stability. Try to avoid small commercial users getting electricity, especially for civilian use.
The guns installed on the side of the road, pay attention to the reverse shooting of pedestrians, facial features of pedestrians in non-motorized lanes.
The camera installed at the bus station should be arranged in the rear direction of the vehicle as far as possible, avoiding the headlights of the vehicle to facilitate the capture of the boarding personnel.
You should choose a reasonable boom length based on the distance between the pole position and the monitoring target position and the viewing direction to avoid that the boom is too short to capture appropriate monitoring content.
- Explanation of four common problems in network monitoring engineering
- How to install monitoring in the elevator? 1/15/2020
- Intelligent weak current engineering video surveillance system monitoring pole knowledge summary 2020/1/8 1
- Technical Problems Facing the Development of Ultra-high-definition Video Surveillance 2020/1/8 1
- Hikvision user-defined ball machine bracket thread interface parameters 2020/1/2 1
- Explanation of Chongqing monitoring system installation specifications 2020/1/2 1
- User-defined ball machine bracket thread interface parameters
- How to check the monitoring screen when the mobile phone cannot connect to the Internet? 2019/12/25
- Explanation of various alarm functions of Haikang video recorder
- Hikvision monitoring system prompts "code stream type is not supported" how to solve? 2019/12/18
- Hikvision video surveillance storage server configuration steps
- How should the network video surveillance project realize the construction of the network environment?
- Hikvision DS-4000HC, HC +, HCS, HF, MD series boards frequently asked questions2019 / 12/4
- Third-party domain name access to Hikvision surveillance cameras on the Internet
- Internet Video Surveillance Solution Based on Dynamic IP
- "The fusion of material and information, AI empowerment" as the theme of the wonderful appearance
- Top 10 most popular surveillance camera brands in 2019
- Home remote monitoring camera installation method
- What should I pay attention to when installing a video surveillance camera? 2019/11/13
- Explanation of methods for selecting security monitoring equipment