How to check the monitoring screen when the mobile phone cannot connect to the Internet?
The progress of society has brought more and more convenience. The emergence of surveillance cameras has brought more and more guarantees to our lives. There are more and more occasions for installing cameras, but many workplaces are special and the budget is insufficient Often, after the installation of monitoring equipment is completed, it is found that there is equipment such as a display screen that cannot accommodate the installation site. More often, the router may not even be connected to the Internet.
So, in this case, can you still view the real-time picture of the surveillance camera through your mobile phone?
First, we need to install IVMS-4500 on the target phone and go through the corresponding settings. Can realize one-click activation, add, real-time preview function.
below. Let me briefly introduce the software configuration steps
Preparation before operation:
1. Install the surveillance camera to ensure the device starts normally
2.Use a network cable to connect the camera to the router
3.The mobile phone is connected to the router's wifi
Open the mobile client iVMS-4500, click the menu bar to open the device management, as shown below:
Click the + sign in the upper right corner, the online device can search for the devices in the current LAN, and display the model, IP address and activation status of the device.
Reminder: The newly purchased camera V5.3.0 and above, the factory IP is 192.168.1.64 by default, and the status is inactive.
Click the device searched by the online device, it will prompt whether the current device is not activated or not, click confirm; prompt to create a password, the default username is admin, the password is set manually, and click confirm.
Reminder: The activation password must not be less than 8 digits. Numbers, letters, and characters are required. At least two combinations are required.
the fourth step
Is activating the camera so easy ~~
After successful activation, the device details interface will be displayed. Click Add, enter the activation password, and click the Save button in the upper right corner.
the fifth step
After the device is successfully added, you can preview the image ~
Click Device Management to add the currently added device. The device information interface will be displayed. Click Start Preview to enjoy HD real-time monitoring.
Note: The above operations are only applicable to cameras starting with Haikang (DS)
For example, cameras starting with fluorite (CS) are not supported!
- Explanation of four common problems in network monitoring engineering
- How to install monitoring in the elevator? 1/15/2020
- Intelligent Weak Current Engineering Video Surveillance System Monitoring Pole Knowledge Summary 2020/1/8 1
- Technical Problems Facing the Development of Ultra High-Definition Video Surveillance 2020/1/8 1
- Hikvision user-defined ball machine bracket thread interface parameters 2020/1/2 1
- Explanation of Chongqing monitoring system installation specifications 2020/1/2 1
- User-defined ball machine bracket thread interface parameters
- How to check the monitoring screen when the mobile phone cannot connect to the Internet? 2019/12/25
- Explanation of various alarm functions of Haikang video recorder
- Hikvision monitoring system prompts "code stream type is not supported" how to solve? 2019/12/18
- Hikvision video surveillance storage server configuration steps
- How should the network video surveillance project realize the construction of the network environment?
- Hikvision DS-4000HC, HC +, HCS, HF, MD series boards frequently asked questions2019 / 12/4
- Explanation of third-party domain name external network access to Hikvision surveillance cameras
- Internet Video Surveillance Solution Based on Dynamic IP
- The Fusion of Material and Faith, AI Empowerment "as the theme
- Top 10 most popular surveillance camera brands in 2019
- Home remote monitoring camera installation method
- What do I need to pay attention to when installing a video surveillance camera? 2019/11/13
- Explanation of methods for selecting security monitoring equipment