Explanation of various alarm functions of Haikang video recorder
Many customers have heard the sound of the DVR, which is actually the alarm function of the Hikvision DVR! Today I will talk to you about the various alarm functions of Hikvision.
First we distinguish the two alarm functions of the recorder.
The first is the abnormal alarm of the recorder itself;
The second type is the event alarm based on the video image analysis.
First, the type of abnormal alarm
The abnormal alarm mainly refers to the alarm that is triggered when the recorder has an abnormal situation during the use of the recorder. To put it simply, the video recorder found some abnormal conditions and issued an alarm signal to remind the user.
Let's take a look at the types of exceptions and what they mean.
1. The hard disk is full.
That is, when the hard disk does not select "loop recording", the hard disk space is full, and there will be an abnormal alarm when it can no longer be recorded.
2. Hard disk error.
An error occurred while writing data to the hard disk or the hard disk was not initialized. (I just heard the alarm when I got the hard disk recorder, no hard disk is installed or the hard disk is not initialized!)
3. The network is disconnected.
If no network cable is connected.
4. IP conflict.
That is, the IP address of the recorder is the same as that of other devices in the LAN.
5. Illegal access.
That is, someone tried to log in with the wrong username and password.
6, input / output system does not match
Domestic equipment is generally PAL system, this alarm will appear when the input and output are two different systems.
7. The recording is abnormal.
The video recorder cannot record according to the user's configuration. For example, after the video plan is configured, the video recorder finds that there is no video hard disk.
Second, the alarm method
What did you say about the alarm of the video recorder, and in what way?
1. Sound warning.
If you select this option, an abnormality will occur, and we will hear three long and two short alarms.
2. Upload Center.
If you select this option, the recorder will send the alarm signal to a remote alarm host, such as a computer with iVMS-4200 or a mobile phone with iVMS-4500 mobile client.
3. Send the mail.
Select this option, the recorder will send the alarm email to the specified mailbox according to the email configuration. (Remember to go to [System Configuration]-[Network Configuration]-[Email Configuration] to configure the sender and recipients.)
4. Trigger alarm output.
Select this option, the recorder will trigger an external alarm when there is an alarm signal. For example, an external alarm light will be triggered. (This function needs to connect the active alarm to the alarm in of the rear panel and configure it in [System Configuration]-[Alarm Configuration]-[Alarm Output].)
Note that the alarm output here is a digital alarm, that is, the video recorder only controls the on or off of the alarm output circuit, not a level signal to an external alarm.
Knowing why and how to alarm, you can configure the abnormal alarm according to different needs.
Example 1: The customer does not need to record video, so there is no hard disk, but the video recorder keeps ticking.
Then you can go to [System Configuration]-[Exception Configuration] and uncheck the "Sound Warning" for "Hard Disk Exception".
Example 2. The customer felt that it was not enough to just sound the alarm, send an email, and upload the center, and wanted a more obvious alarm.
In this case, you can recommend customers to purchase an active alarm. After connecting the line, configure "Alarm output", and then select "Trigger alarm output" in the abnormal configuration.
Finally, teach everyone a quick way to see the alarm information.
When the recorder alarms, there will be an indicator icon on the preview screen. As shown below.
Click on the yellow triangle with "!" Inside, and the specific alarm / abnormal information will be displayed ~
If you don't need this prompt, you can click "Configure" in the picture above to uncheck the unnecessary alarm information.
- Explanation of four common problems in network monitoring engineering
- How to install monitoring in the elevator? 1/15/2020
- Intelligent weak current engineering video surveillance system monitoring pole knowledge summary 2020/1/8 1
- Technical Problems Facing the Development of Ultra-high-definition Video Surveillance 2020/1/8 1
- Hikvision user-defined ball machine bracket thread interface parameters 2020/1/2 1
- Explanation of Chongqing monitoring system installation specifications 2020/1/2 1
- User-defined ball machine bracket thread interface parameters
- How to check the monitoring screen when the mobile phone cannot connect to the Internet? 2019/12/25
- Explanation of various alarm functions of Haikang video recorder
- Hikvision monitoring system prompts "code stream type is not supported" how to solve? 2019/12/18
- Hikvision video surveillance storage server configuration steps
- How should the network video surveillance project realize the construction of the network environment?
- Hikvision DS-4000HC, HC +, HCS, HF, MD series boards frequently asked questions2019 / 12/4
- Third-party domain name access to Hikvision surveillance cameras on the Internet
- Internet Video Surveillance Solution Based on Dynamic IP
- "The fusion of material and information, AI empowerment" as the theme of the wonderful appearance
- Top 10 most popular surveillance camera brands in 2019
- Home remote monitoring camera installation method
- What should I pay attention to when installing a video surveillance camera? 2019/11/13
- Explanation of methods for selecting security monitoring equipment